Special Referral program through February 28th, 2022
In addition to our regular referral rewards, we are offering an additional rewards program to help share the love even more with our local area non-profits.
We are so proud to have a 5-star rating on Google and we’d love your help in sharing the word. In return, you could win a donation to your local area non-profit. Here is all you need to do:
1) Refer a friend, family member or co-worker and have them give us your name. You will receive one entry for every referral!
*Not a client? Refer yourself, just mention this offer when you call or obtain an online quote!
2) Provide us with a Google review (one entry for your review). Here is a quick link: ryan everet insurance – Google Search.
3) Email us a testimonial and allow us to post it on social media. One entry for your testimonial.
Winners will be drawn the first of March and you could win a $250, $100 or $50 donation to the charity of your choice!
Not sure of what local non-profits are in our area and what they do? Here is a quick list of our favorites and ones we have supported over the past year:
- Denton County Friends of the Family – Sole provider in Denton County of shelter and free outreach services to those who have been affected by relationship violence and/or sexual assault. They are dedicated to providing compassionate, comprehensive services to those impacted by rape, sexual abuse, and domestic violence, while partnering with the community to promote safety, hope, healing, justice and prevention.
- Children’s Advocacy Center for North Texas – CAC and their partners are the front-line responders to reports of child sexual abuse in Denton County and Wise County. They are the only non-profit organization that uses a unified approach to provide education, healing and justice to children, families and our community.
- Denton Music and Arts Collaborative (DMAC) – created to preserve the cultural integrity of Denton by enabling musicians and artists to continue to thrive here, namely by subsidizing healthcare coverage.
- Denton Parks Foundation – To engage the Denton community to enhance the mission of the Denton Parks & Recreation Department to unite, grow and play. Their vision is to unite people over parks and play through investments, advocacy, and volunteerism resulting in accessibility and a quality life for all residents.
- Cumberland Presbyterian Children’s Home – Provides residential care for youth in foster care, family residential program for vulnerable single parent families and they are starting a new supervised independent living program for youth that have aged out of the foster care system and still need support learning how to adult.
- Friends with Benefits – Their goal is to organize fun events in Denton, Texas to raise funds and awareness to north Texas charitable organizations and causes.
- Our Daily Bread – Together with Monsignor King Outreach Center, feeds shelters, and cares for the homeless and at-risk in our community while maintaining the dignity of their guests and offering opportunities for a new start.
- Hearts for Homes – Provides home rehabilitation for low-income seniors in Denton.
Have a cause but do not see a non-profit that supports it? Just ask and we are happy to help point you in the right direction. This community is blessed to have so many other wonderful non-profits here in Denton County!