At Ryan Everet Insurance, our goal is to “Make insurance as easy as possible for you“. Sometimes you’ll need to make a change to your policy or get documentation such as:
- a copy of your Auto ID card
- adding a driver to your auto policy
- replacing, adding, or removing a vehicle to your auto policy
- updating your home policy lender information because you’re refinancing
- update the mailing address on your life insurance policy
Here are the ways you can communicate with us to make a change to your policy (in order of fastest to slowest):
1. **Go to www.texasautohome.com/support
2. Call us at 940-268-5112
3. Text us at 940-268-5112
4. Fax us at 940-268-5112
5. Write a letter via USPS Mail
6. Send a telegram
7. Pony Express
Please watch the video walk-through of how to Bookmark the Service Request page on your mobile phone for easy use in the future.
**Please keep in mind that when you request a change to your policy online, policy changes are not bound at that time. It may take us until the next business day to formalize your request and send you confirmation.