Every business is unique, so call Ryan Everet Insurance today at 940-268-5112 or click here to schedule an appointment so that we may discuss your business coverage needs.
As a small to medium sized business, you need basic insurance coverage to protect your business from general liability and losses to your property. What would happen if someone hurt themselves at your location and your business were found to be at fault? What happens to your business personal property and inventory if a weather event caused damage? How can you protect your business from a negative action by one of your employees? Without proper coverage, these events could shut down your business that you have worked so hard to build.
This type of policy is known as a Business Owner’s Policy. A BOP or Business Owner’s Policy is a newer concept in business insurance that pulls together the most commonly utilized types of coverage that almost every business uses such as general liability, insurance for business personal property, and workers compensation to name a few.
We work closely with and understand the needs of business owners and managers to help find the right coverage for your specific business.
You should consider a business owners policy if you:
- own or lease a retail business that has employees or works directly with the public
- are a sole proprietor, corporation, LLC, or partnership with assets to protect against lawsuit
- have business equipment such as computers, printers and furniture or product inventory
- own or lease a building at which you work and need to insure the property and contents
- own and work with large amounts of data on a regular basis